CALVERT CITY, Kentucky – Nick Hoffman got his second $4,000 victory of the month in the 35-lap Modified feature Saturday … Read More
STLRacing.com Recent Photos
Tagsarizona ascs dirtcar dirtcar ump eldora speedway featured highland speedway i-55 raceway illinois imca indiana iowa kansas kentucky knoxville raceway late models lucas oil late model dirt series Lucas Oil Speedway macon speedway mars midgets missouri mlra modified modifieds nascar ohio powri schedule sportsman sprint cars street stocks summer nationals summit texas tri-city speedway tri-state speedway ulma ump usmts usra volusia speedway park woo world of outlaws late model series world of outlaws sprint car series
- ump membership necessary for tri city???
- Kevin Gundaker!
- Pro Late Models converge at Macon Speedway on Sept. 13 in two night points fund battle
- Jim Hurtubise Classic USAC Sprints at Terre Haute Friday
- Bill Oldani Memorial UMP Modifieds $2000 to win at DuQuoin
- Legends Race Sponsored by ST. Clair/Bel-Air Bowl "Don Klein 100" $2000 to Win $200 to start
- Racing returns to DuQuoin Magic Mile for USAC-ARCA doubleheader on Aug. 31, Sept 1
- Griz 98.1 FM Fan App. Night, Bud Light Ladies Night, MW Big 10 Street Stock Champ crowned at Macon
- Leffler Race @ Wayne City
- Fairbury Speedway $5,000 to win Mods, $3,000 to win LM August 30
Articles by Category