Tri-City Speedway Special Guest in a Sprint Car Friday at Tri City. Listen Live today to Find out!

Revin

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY - RADIO SHOW...Don't want to miss!

A Special Guest Driving his 410 Winged Sprint Car Friday April 18th at Tri City Speedway for the Deuces Wild MOWA $2,000 to win. Tune in and listen!

Radio link:
http://performancem...otorsportsnetwork.com/

at 1:00pm eastern

Has anyone been able to figure out if you miss it live, are their shows saved like a podcast? The MRN showed winged nation is like that and I listen to it every week... but I can't figure this one out

That is not big announcement worthy. He has been in and won in winged sprint car already. He is s great driver, glad he's coming. All this hype today was not needed for that.

I don't know... I think it's pretty cool that Christopher Bell is coming. Definitely an up and comer! Great job Kevin and Tri-City

Kevin Swindell is reported to be racing at Devil's Bowl. Kyle Larson is reported to be at Devil's Bowl but uncertain if he will be racing.

Kevin Swindell is reported to be racing at Devil's Bowl. Kyle Larson is reported to be at Devil's Bowl but uncertain if he will be racing.
The WoO show at the Devil's Bowl is a pretty big deal this weekend.. That is where WoO held their first race. It is also the 100th time the WoO has run at the Devil's Bowl, but it is also the first time since 2003 that the WoO has been to the Devil's Bowl.

Back