DAUM opens "BELLEVILLE NATIONALS" with convincing victory! - STLRacing.com - htt...

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
DAUM opens "BELLEVILLE NATIONALS" with convincing victory! - STLRacing.com - http://goo.gl/IsJP5X

DAUM opens "BELLEVILLE NATIONALS" with convincing victory!
STLRacing.com
Zach DaumBelleville, Kansas.……Zach Daum made his first win of the 2014 Honda National Midget season a rout, as he cruised to the win in the opening night of the “Belleville Midget Nationals” on Thursday at the Belleville High Banks. The Pocahontas, Illinois driver started in row-two and tracked down early leader Dave Darland before disappearing to a 6.920-second victory in the flag-to-flag 25-lapper.“I’ve never felt more comfortable here, from early in the night to even when the track changed and I had to work the bottom more. It takes time to get used to this place. I knew I had to get Dave quickly before he knew I was there, and it took everything I had to hit a perfect corner and get him when we did. I was happy to see it stay caution-free and protect our lead. We know we’re gonna have to be good up high on Saturday, so that’s what we’ll be striving for,” Daum said.Darland drew ...

Continue reading...

Back