Sam Hafertepe, Jr. Triumphant in Lucas Oil ASCS Mid-South Showdown - STLRacing.c...

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Sam Hafertepe, Jr. Triumphant in Lucas Oil ASCS Mid-South Showdown - STLRacing.com - http://goo.gl/NglCV7

Sam Hafertepe, Jr. Triumphant in Lucas Oil ASCS Mid-South Showdown
STLRacing.com
Sam Hafertepe, Jr. scored his third Lucas Oil ASCS Victory of the season, winning events at the Riverside International Speedway (ASCS / Rob Kocak)WEST MEMPHIS, Ark. (August 21, 2014) – It was a historic night for Sam Hafertepe, Jr. as the Sunnyvale, Texas shoe rocketed to his third victory of the season with the Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series presented by MAVTV American Real, and for the first time at the Riverside International Speedway in the inaugural Mid-South Showdown presented by TBJ Promotions.After losing legendary Mid-South driver, Shorty Chambliss, on Monday, the night’s A-Main was extended to 40 laps in honor of Chambliss’ signature No. 40.“This place has got to be the most awesome place to win a race. I mean, just look at all the history here,” said Hafertepe in Victory Lane. “I know Jeff blew up there, but man that was awesome. I wish we could have run lapped t ...

Continue reading...

Back