Belle-Clair Speedway Legends Race Sponsored by ST. Clair/Bel-Air Bowl "Don Klein 100" $2000 to Win $200 to start

don hoener

don hoener
fair 3.jpg
This Friday August 29th- The ONLY place to see Super Late Models this week!

Legends Race Sponsored by ST. Clair/Bel-Air Bowl "Don Klein 100" At the Fair!!
Meet & Greet Autograph Session with Don Klein 5-7pm Get a picture with Donnie & his Coupe!
Super Late Models going 100 Green Flag Laps
Classes racing - Kettler & Sons UMP Latemodels, Aarons UMP Modifieds, Belleville, Boss Chassis Micro Sprints, O'Reilly Auto Parts Pro 4 Stocks

Gate opens at 5pm Racing @ 7pm
Adults - $15 Kid's 12 & under FREE as Always

PureStocks have the week off for the big race.

Last edited:
Mother Nature take the night off for this race!!!! Many people want to get this race in. Cool it off and no moisture.

Hope to see a big crowd Fri night for the 14th annual St Clair Bowl- Bel Air Bowl Night at the races. Come out and see Donnie Klein and some awesome racing. Lots of treats for the fans INCLUDING lots of Don Klein Bowling night T Shirts. The shirts will be thrown out at intermission. If you want to make sure you get one I purchased 24 extra shirts that I will sell that night. A great tribute to Don at intermission that you do not want to miss. We should have one of the biggest crowds ever Fri night.Mike Mineman.

can't wait. always a high point of the dirt track season. actually glad got delayed off of fair week. parking is a little squirrely then.

Would like to have seen this, however with the weather forecast and 4 hour (one way) trip to get there I am staying home. I hope they get the show in and it is another awesome race at Belle-Clair.

Back