Pierce - Harrison incident video

Guy in front takes whatever line he wants, guy behind has to avoid him. Racing 101. Doesn't matter what you think of the Pierce kids bonzai slide job, whether he timed it perfectly to come out cleanly in front and across Harrison's front bumper or not, he was clearly in front by almost a full car length. Harrison is the guilty party here for the actual contact.

This is one of those "s ucks to be you" situations for Harrison, and the Pierce kid didn't exactly race Harrison the way Harrison would want to be raced, but racing is about WINNING, not playing nice with the other fast guys on the track. Sure, the Pierce kid is owed some payback for that move, and Harrison should by all means slide job that kid into the wall just like he did to Harrison the next time around, but that's racing.

Win by the slide job, lose by the slide job. If the Pierce kid wants to pull that to get in front, let him. Pay him back next time by doing the same thing to him. When the kid starts getting stuffed into the wall every weekend by other racers he's done it too, he'll soon learn to leave a car width on the outside when he's pulling that move.

Get over it. Get him next time.

Last edited:
Yeah well, old slide job bob tried to get one in on Shepard tonight but epic fail. Granted Bobby was awesome tonight in the LM feature but Shepard saw it coming a mile away and slid right back underneath him to take his spot back. That's the kids move and the fact is he doesn't give a crap about other peoples equipment. Kid has a lot of talent but he knew what he was doing. Not to mention it's not even a class he runs anymore. Fact is he's earning that reputation as THE slide job guy and the veteran LM drivers and rookie/semi rookie drivers know this, we'll see what they do about it in the future. I respect his talent but don't care for him anymore.

same deal with Melvin. Bobby threw a slider on mike and he seen the door closing and chose to stay in gas hit bobby in rr.should of put cross over move on he seen bobby coming a mile away.

Ahead by almost a car length? Love you Todd, but you're smoking dope!! LOL
Dude you're always crying about lil BP..and he hasn't done ONE THING that your golden boys dont do. That was a clean slider and 24 shouldve lifted. Funny how BShepp didnt drive into the back of him then cry all the way home last night. Whether hes 10 or 40 years old hes a fast racecar driver and if he slides you than 9 times out of 10 its bcuz hes faster and you happen to be in his line HOLDING HIM UP. ***If youre fast enough***to race him than CHECK UP DRIVE BACK UNDER AND SLIDE HIM BACK. I bet he wouldn't cry like some of you do. Im not even a big BP fan but jeez im sick of hearing this high school type jealousy shit and people trying to hold certain racers to racing standards that they themselves dont follow. And I dont care how much money you have or dont have, racing is racing! Just like the thread on the melvin deal when I stopped the video and posted a pic of it where 32 had him totally cleared but you never commented again on it.

Last edited:
I don't know how you explain a slide job in door slammer racing, but in open wheel competition when the "slider's" right rear tire tags the "slidee's" left front tire, the "slider" had the "line" and the "slidee" should have lifted.

Dude you're always crying about lil BP..and he hasn't done ONE THING that your golden boys dont do. That was a clean slider and 24 shouldve lifted. Funny how BShepp didnt drive into the back of him then cry all the way home last night. Whether hes 10 or 40 years old hes a fast racecar driver and if he slides you than 9 times out of 10 its bcuz hes faster and you happen to be in his line HOLDING HIM UP. ***If youre fast enough***to race him than CHECK UP DRIVE BACK UNDER AND SLIDE HIM BACK. I bet he wouldn't cry like some of you do. Im not even a big BP fan but jeez im sick of hearing this high school type jealousy shit and people trying to hold certain racers to racing standards that they themselves dont follow. And I dont care how much money you have or dont have, racing is racing! Just like the thread on the melvin deal when I stopped the video and posted a pic of it where 32 had him totally cleared but you never commented again on it.

Hard lefts- you are correct. I do not like Bobby's racing style. In addition, many of us will never agree on whether this was a clean racing move or not. My post takes issue with my friend', Todd's assertion that he had him cleared by almost a car. He didn't. Harrison was on two wheels at one point. We can argue and disagree over whether this is a cool move or not but let's don't change the facts.

Damn people it is done an over with that was Thursday night this is Sunday. I normally dont post on here but jezz you guys act like you were in the cars us two now what was rite an what was wrong. An yes ive been on receiving end of bad slide jobs an the giving end of bad slide jobs I will admit that. Life goes on people.if you all new how to give an receive slide jobs, lift when you need to stay in gas when you need to do this do that when you need to you would all have your cars out here whippin our asses. so with that being said we should be talkin about what a great weekend of racing we just had at tricity speedway. thanks too all involved with the mod mania. Already lookin forward to next year.

Damn people it is done an over with that was Thursday night this is Sunday. I normally dont post on here but jezz you guys act like you were in the cars us two now what was rite an what was wrong. An yes ive been on receiving end of bad slide jobs an the giving end of bad slide jobs I will admit that. Life goes on people.if you all new how to give an receive slide jobs, lift when you need to stay in gas when you need to do this do that when you need to you would all have your cars out here whippin our asses. so with that being said we should be talkin about what a great weekend of racing we just had at tricity speedway. thanks too all involved with the mod mania. Already lookin forward to next year.

No Mike Thank You....You drove the "crap" out of that car !

Yea Mike was hella fast last night. Swear if it wasn't for the multiple cautions putting him on the outside of Hoffman I think he would have taken the checkered. It is what it is though. Showed how patience and learning the track as you race pays off.

Hey its just a discussion! On this thread were discussing that particular racing incident. There are other threads talking about how GREAT the racing was all weekend. Dont get all bent about it were just talking racing here!:)

he11 yeah

mike you proved your the best this weekend getting it done Friday and almost again last night even with distributor problems we are pulling for you and your crew to bring the title back!

Back