Local Engine Builders?

hrnts69

SBS Motosports
Who are some LOCAL engine builders/machine shops in the area?

Thanks

If you are looking for great power and excellent help at the track call Kevin Musgrave 618-516-1394.

i use dennis at viper but i have also used todds machine shop

correction todds machine shop is at scudder road and i-170

hey!95 fan

kevin build your golf clubs too? just wondering some friday's you race and some friday night's you play golf. do you have the same speach for a victory. kevin musgrave has been verd verd good to me.:D

Probably not, cause he cheats at golf:D:D:D

Man, you guys are laying it on me today. Dang!!!

Hey guys, let me know when you want to go play. You could get Larry H., Larry W., Hardt, Justin, Tobin, Ruff, Blair, Jeff Johns, etc. You guys could play a scramble and I'll play my own ball and we'll see what happens. :D:D Oh, and don't forget about Musgrave. You can have him, too!!!

Hey Dogfish, I don't think I'll be racing in September. I think I have a golf tourney every week that month!!!:p:p

dude

i have been a scratch handicap golfer all my life. happy Gilmore has nothing on me. what you got to say now! the alligator got your hand.:D

Hey guys, let me know when you want to go play. You could get Larry H., Larry W., Hardt, Justin, Tobin, Ruff, Blair, Jeff Johns, etc. You guys could play a scramble and I'll play my own ball and we'll see what happens. :D:D Oh, and don't forget about Musgrave. You can have him, too!!!

Hey Dogfish, I don't think I'll be racing in September. I think I have a golf tourney every week that month!!!:p:p

Mineman better hope Tobin and I don't share a golf kart, cause after the smack talk above, we'll put him in the lake. He can grab all our golf balls while he's in there. :D:p

I have been inviting you out all summer and you have yet to show up. You MUST just be scared:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

Back