Just a suggestion!

Forster20

i know the 2015 race season is approaching fast. I was just wanting to ask a question? could we possibly switch the pill draw up to bingo wheels? no I don't have a problem with the pill draw now but I just like the idea! you could just take out the 51-75 bingo balls, and keep 1-50 like normal. I really think everyone would like it this way as well. let me know what everyone thinks! thank you for your time.

-zac forster

Why ? Whats wrong with the way it is now ? The bingo balls can be seen to what # you are going to get. If you don't like the # in them all you have to do is accidently turn it backwards to get a better #. Atleast now you cannot see what # you are getting.

Thanks you for your opinion I was just making a suggestion... i don't care how pill draw is I still suck at it lol it don't matter whatever way they have it

well the driver or who ever is drawing the pill would not be the one turning the wheel and once you turn it back it drops the ball out I would think it would quail a lot of the "cheating"

I like the Bingo wheels. It's been successful at other tracks and has always tossed up the line ups rather than seeing almost identical line ups week after week like we have around here. It does away with the whole possibitly of putting all the good numbers in one corner. Set a guideline of telling everyone when they spin the wheel, "spin it backwards 3 times, the forwards til you get a ball. And if two come out, you take the higher of the two numbers."

Back