2 street stocks for sale 2 trailers for sale

racin90

First car ran tri city as the 89 car. need driveshaft reinstalled and fuel cell put in. Needs gone over since it sat since last year. $4000 obo Second car has new motor trans gear the whole works. Needs wired up and decking installed. Then scaled. $3000 obo for it. No trades please. Dad is selling due to his health and doesn't need a driver just needs the cars gone and money for bills he has. He has 2 open trailers for sale. One is a really nice one with tire rack and storage in the nose. $3000 obo for it. Second is an older trailer with tire rack. $2000 obo for it. He has lots of extra tires rims ect as well for more dollars. Call him @ 1-618-971-0424 Ask for Mike Sr. he can send you pics as well. He needs the cash but doesn't have to sell them for pennies on the dollar either. Any reasonable offer will be considered. Any other questions email me mikehartlori@Hotmail.com.

I misquoted the trailer prices. $2000 for one and $1500 for the other. Obo!! All needs to go

1500 dollar trailer is gone Other trailer has dual tire rack up front It's a nice pulling trailer too

Rest up for grabs He doesnt really want to part them out Both are very good cars Just need gone through The 4000 dollar car is good but all honesty i think the 3000 is going to be better Just needs finished and has a fresh motor

Both trailers are sold. Still have the cars. Will make someone a heck of a deal on either or.

image.jpg

Thats the more expensive car Will sell minus engine only for $3200 Thats everything radiator trans bellhousing clutch p/s Other car can sell minus motor for $2200

Black car is sold! He has the blue car. A nice monte carlo nose black. Some odd and end wheels and tires as well

Blue car still for sale. Car counts in the street stocks are down. Buy it and guaranteed to make the feature and get seat time. New billstein shocks on the rear and new afcos on the front

He has alot of wheels tires and suspension parts for around an extra 1500 In fact anything street stock related goes with the car for the extra $$$$'s

Back