13-Year-Old, Tyler Clem Dominates Modified Action at BRP

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
St. Petersburg, Florida (11/16/15) – 13-year-old, Tyler Clem parked his Bubba Army #14 Larry Shaw Xtreme Modified in victory lane on Friday evening at Bubba Raceway Park (Ocala, Florida). The victory was his first of the year in the Modified ranks and his third overall on the season.

Clem started his outing by powering from the 6th starting spot to a heat race win. In the redraw he pulled the 3rd starting spot, and that's where he started on the grid for the finale. Tyler wasted little time working his way to the front of the pack as he snared the top spot with a daring three-wide pass on the first lap. From that point he cruised to the victory at the 3/8 mile oval. Billy Nichols, Jason Garver, Roger Crouse, and Rich Pratt completed the top five finishers.

“My car was great from the time we unloaded it,” Clem said with a smile. “I just want to thank my family, my sponsors, and my crew for their great support of my racing program.”

Full results from the event are available at www.BubbaRacewayPark.com .

Tyler now has sights set on the 11th Annual NeSmith World Championship, which will be held November 19th-21st at Bubba Raceway Park (Ocala, Florida). The event culminates with a $10,000-to-win, 100 lap finale for the NeSmith Late Model Series. For more information on the event, please visit www.NeSmithRacing.com .

Tyler Clem and Clem Racing Inc. would like to thank all of their principle and associate sponsors including Miller Welders, K&N Filters, Rent ‘N Roll, WingHouse, Shooters World, Vahlco Wheels, Hedman Hedders, Stanton Race Engines, Keyser Manufacturing, Rocket Chassis, Sunoco Fuels, JE Pistons, Ferrea Valves, Whelen Engineering, 1-800-Ask-Gary, Tony Stewart Racing, Elder Ford, Leaf Race Wear, Winters Racing Products, Bell Helmets, Scorpion Race Products, Aurora, Dan Olson Racing Products, Impact, Race Optics, Redline Oil, C&R Racing Radiators, Stepp’s Towing, BR Motorsports, Oakley, AR Bodies, Strange Oval, DB Plugs, Jones Racing Products, Ole NE Jewelers, Callies Performance Products, Willy’s Carburetors, Toyo Tires, Durst Motorsports, Gates Belts, Worldwide Bearings, NGK Spark Plugs, WD-40, Safety-Kleen, MSD Ignition, and MSR Mafia Marketing & Website Services.

For more information on Tyler Clem, please visit his official website at www.TylerClem.com .

Thanks!
Ben Shelton, Owner
MSR Mafia Marketing & Website Services - www.MSRMafia.com

The Midsouth Racing Scene - www.MidSouthRacing.com

Back