Explainaion

Swappin Paint I totally agree just don't go cause I'm just one person right. I guess I'm the only one that feels this way oh no I forgot their is one more my son. if you would reread my post we moved to poplar bluff three yrs ago. oh also before we moved I went there for about 25 years

Hey Mike when are you going to get it the thing is Not the track only one thing that I've spoken of several times not as much but we will still come there after all I do live in poplar bluff I will still come there once in awhile no matter what they run that wasn't my point at all just verbalizimg my thoughts jeez

When are they going to start running right handed turn races. All these left turns they have scheduled and no rights!

shredx
Try the British racing scene, they do right turns...
Or maybe some road racing!!!

THANX RICH

Customers who go to the track asking questions and being throttled (pun intended) for it. Thanks very cool......NOT!
Go Ricky!

That's what I've been saying all along all I said that I was somewhat displeased is all everyone gets displeased once in a while
i suggested a mod. Or b-mod show. before we moved to p.b. went there about 25 yrs might have missed 2 or 3 races all the whole season we will go as usual just not as often because of living so far away 79 days till they throw the green

Last edited:
Unfortunately Tracks don’t care about there support classes tri City is the only track around that tries to do something for the lower classes as far as late models go there just isn’t enough of them to field a good show without one of the touring series come in then it’s expensive mowa payout isn’t much different that a Weekley payout for late models that’s probably why you see four sprint shows there but i55 should through there modified divisions a bone but unfortunately probably won’t happen

Ricky, I to would like to see an amod bmod special at I55 also. But if they don't I'll go to the track that does. Constructive criticism is ok if worded properly. But Mark44 isn't one to take it no matter what.

Well their is 1 or 2 of them in just about every area I just wanna see some racing I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms

Back