Preston Seratt Scores Runner-Up Finish in 2018 Street Stock Debut

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Dyersburg, Tennessee (03/05/18) –Preston Seratt made his debut in his new division on Saturday night as he went into battle with the Mid-South Big 10 Street Stock Series at Tennessee National Raceway.
The maiden voyage in the driver’s seat of his J&P Machine & Repair #29 Lowery’s Body Shop & Wrecker Service Street Stock would be a successful one. The Dyersburg, Tennessee-racer streaked to a runner-up finish against a talent-laden field of competitors.
“Man, what a weekend we had,” Seratt said with excitement. “We took a brand-new car with zero laps on it to one of the biggest Street Stock races in our area. This thing was pretty-well spot on from the time that we unloaded. I’m really excited about getting more seat time in this car. I definitely want to thank my dad and J&P Machine & Repair along with all of my sponsors for helping make this all possible.”
On Saturday night Preston Seratt kicked off the 2018 season at Tennessee National Raceway (Hohenwald, Tennessee), powering the J&P Machine Repair #29 Street Stock into action in the Icebreaker.

With 32 cars registered, Seratt laid down the second fastest time in qualifying before finishing second in his dash behind Wyatt Hill. Via his dash performance Preston started second on the grid for the feature.
After dropping a few spots in the opening 10 circuits of the feature due to an unknown mechanical issue, Preston Seratt’s car improved as the race progressed, and he would ultimately rebound to finish in the second spot behind Wyatt Hill.
For full results from this event, please visit www.TennesseeNationalRaceway.com .
Seratt will now enjoy a few week’s break before resuming action on March 30-31 with the Bluegrass Bash at Paducah International Raceway (Paducah, Kentucky). Preston will compete for the $3,000 top prize in the Street Stock division.
For more details regarding the event, please visit www.PaducahRacing.com .
Preston Seratt would like to thank his marketing partners, including Jim Seratt, J&P Machine Repair, DC Electric Rebuilders, Wehrs Machine, KSE Racing Products, Dirt Defender, Wiles Racing Driveshafts, McArmour Enterprises, Swift Springs, NMS Suspension and Shocks, D.S.I. Performance, Arizona Sport Shirts, Lowery’s Body Shop & Wrecker Service, Superior Steering Wheels, Trak-Star Race Cars, Xtreme Race Graphics, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.
For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Preston Seratt please visit www.PrestonSeratt29.com .

Ben Shelton, Owner
MSR Mafia Marketing Services – www.MSRmafia.com
Midsouth Racing Scene – www.MidSouthRacing.com

Back