Preston Seratt Picks Up Podium Finish in Golden Egg Spring Nationals

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member

Takes Over Mid-South Big 10 Street Stock Series Points Lead

Dyersburg, Tennessee (05/01/18) – Over the weekend Preston Seratt came up a little short in his bid to win Mid-South Big 10 Street Stock Series’ Golden Egg Spring Nationals at Magnolia Motor Speedway.

However, that didn’t mean that the pilot of the J&P Machine & Repair #29 Lowery’s Body Shop & Wrecker Service Street Stock didn’t have a blast recording a great run against a talent-laden field of racers.

“I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy after finishing third because man oh man that was a heck of a feature race with some really good drivers,” Seratt proudly stated. “Hands down that was the best race I’ve ever been a part of. Those guys raced hard, but they raced clean and you can’t ask for anymore than that.”

On Friday night Preston Seratt made the trip to Magnolia Motor Speedway (Columbus, Mississippi) to compete in preliminary action for the two-day Golden Egg Street Stock Nationals.

In a stout field of 49 Street Stocks, Seratt qualified eighth-fastest overall before streaking to a heat race victory.

Earning the second-starting position for the 50-lap feature on Saturday evening, Preston and Justin McRee swapped back-in-forth for the lead for much of the final 25 circuits until Bryan Fortner ultimately passed Seratt and McRee in the closing laps for the victory.

Seratt crossed the finish line in third with T.J. Herndon and Kyle Livingood rounding out the Top-5 finishers.

With his finish Preston took over the lead in the Mid-South Big 10 Street Stock Series standings.

For full results from this event, please visit www.MagnoliaDirt.com .

Preston’s next scheduled event will be on May 12 at North Alabama Speedway (Tuscumbia, Alabama), when the Mid-South Big 10 Street Stock Series hosts its next event. A $1,000 top prize will be on the line.

For more information on the event, please visit www.NorthAlabamaSpeedway.com .

Preston Seratt would like to thank his marketing partners, including Jim Seratt, J&P Machine Repair, DC Electric Rebuilders, Wehrs Machine, KSE Racing Products, Dirt Defender, Wiles Racing Driveshafts, McArmour Enterprises, Swift Springs, NMS Suspension and Shocks, D.S.I. Performance, Arizona Sport Shirts, Lowery’s Body Shop & Wrecker Service, Superior Steering Wheels, Trak-Star Race Cars, Xtreme Race Graphics, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Preston Seratt please visit www.PrestonSeratt29.com .

Ben Shelton, Owner
MSR Mafia Marketing Services – www.MSRmafia.com
Midsouth Racing Scene – www.MidSouthRacing.com

Back