Dirt Track Racing Movie Starring John Travolta and Shania Twain

They never seem to get racing right in Hollywood. Its exciting to see a movie about late model racing, but really, how bad do you think this is going to be?

You make a very good point about Hollywood getting it wrong but how many times do you pass up watching days of thunder lol even though they are nt the best we racers/fans have very few movies like this to watch

I'm pretty sure people in law enforcement, anti-terrorism work, espionage, counterintelligence, special forces, fire and rescue watch movies about what they supposedly do and think its pretty far off the mark and stupid too. Can't see some dirt track racing movie making dirt racers or fans of dirt racing happy either.

I'll see it when I don't have to go anywhere or pay anything extra.

We'll be lucky if it even shows around here. A few years ago they made a movie about Don "The Snake" Prudhomme and Tom "The Mongoose" McEwen that I had to wait until it came out at Red Box before I got to see it.

We'll be lucky if it even shows around here. A few years ago they made a movie about Don "The Snake" Prudhomme and Tom "The Mongoose" McEwen that I had to wait until it came out at Red Box before I got to see it.

And that was a good movie. I don't think I knew about it though before they spoke at the PRI show breakfast. The actor that played Prudhomme did a great job imitating his walk etc.

I'd be willing to give this dirt track racing movie a chance.

Back