Farmington Sat night

ghost67

Anyone hear anything about how it went down there for their opening night? Wondering about sprints car count

Unofficially there were 21 Sprints. Joe B. Miller won the dash and led the first 21(?) laps of the feature. Worley, Jr. got around him right as the second caution came out and then made it stick again a lap or two after the restart and held on for the win. Only two cautions-one at lap 9 and the second at lap 20 (I believe). Miller held on for second (also finished second to Andy Bishop in the 600s) and Tim Montgomery was third. I think Joey Montgomery was 4th but not positive--he started 15th or so.

Unofficial Car Counts
15 Super Streets
17 A Modifieds
21 410s
25 600s
28 B Modifieds

Some questionable decisions (in my opinion) but it was opening night. Heat races didn't start until almost 8 and 410 feature got done a little after 12:30. I left then and they still had the A and B Modified features to run. Made it home to O'Fallon, MO around 2:15.

Dan Nelson

Unofficially there were 21 Sprints. Joe B. Miller won the dash and led the first 21(?) laps of the feature. Worley, Jr. got around him right as the second caution came out and then made it stick again a lap or two after the restart and held on for the win. Only two cautions-one at lap 9 and the second at lap 20 (I believe). Miller held on for second (also finished second to Andy Bishop in the 600s) and Tim Montgomery was third. I think Joey Montgomery was 4th but not positive--he started 15th or so.

Unofficial Car Counts
15 Super Streets
17 A Modifieds
21 410s
25 600s
28 B Modifieds

Some questionable decisions (in my opinion) but it was opening night. Heat races didn't start until almost 8 and 410 feature got done a little after 12:30. I left then and they still had the A and B Modified features to run. Made it home to O'Fallon, MO around 2:15.

Dan Nelson
Thanks for the report Dan

6 Cole Sensel 36
A Sensel in a #36? Has to be relation to Highland Speedway legend Ron Sensel. :)

I want to see every dirt track super successful and make money
That being said, I sure hope they can get the sprint car features done by 11 this year

Back