02 Chevy Venture 1500 obo

tyrfryer

This Venture runs great, has cold AC and the CD player/radio works well. It has PW, PL and both power sliding side doors. It has a hitch, air shocks and trailer wiring plug added for towing small trailers. It does have relatively high miles at 261271, and will need a new hub assembly and tie rods for safety inspection: 1 hub assembley and tie rods new on a 2003 Montana that can be used in a pinch. It also needs a new fuel level sending unit, the gas gauge doesn't work right. It's time for new tires also; both the sending unit and tires can also come from the Montana. Otherwise this is a great running and driving family or contractor mini van. I'm looking for $1500 or best offer. Cash talks and I'm motivated to sell. Not $500 motivated, but reasonable offers are definitely welcome. Call me anytime. The only reason I won't answer is if I'm on a service call, and I'll call you right back when I'm back on the road. Donny 314-662-4709

Attachments

• tn_Venture1.jpg
    tn_Venture1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 240
  • tn_Venture2.jpg
    tn_Venture2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 213
  • tn_Venture3.jpg
    tn_Venture3.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 209
  • tn_Venture4.jpg
    tn_Venture4.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 214
Since my truck was stolen last night, I'd now be very interested in trades for a full size V8 work truck. Don't really care how it looks, just how it runs and tows. Thanks.

Back