05 predator mod for sale or trade.

team6racing

team6racing
I have an 05 predator 4 bar car with 2010 up dated rear clip(over rail) it has a older frankland with/4:11 main gears,brinn trany, magn bell housing,347 cu in bowtie headed sbc, surp pulley's. 5 0n 5 wheels. this can be bought turn key to minus drive line. you tell me what you want and I'll give you the best deal possible.this car was raced new in the stl area. my new car is just about done so only nonracing trades possible,jeep,harley,rat rod,4x4 $5000,00 turn key.race winning car!

309-337-0362 Rod,

I have an 05 predator 4 bar car with 2010 up dated rear clip(over rail) it has a older frankland with/4:11 main gears,brinn trany, magn bell housing,347 cu in bowtie headed sbc, surp pulley's. 5 0n 5 wheels. this can be bought turn key to minus drive line. you tell me what you want and I'll give you the best deal possible.this car was raced new in the stl area. my new car is just about done so only nonracing trades possible,jeep,harley,rat rod,4x4 $5000,00 turn key.race winning car!

309-337-0362 Rod,
this is A really good car and would be perfect for a new mod racer or a b-mod ready to deal!!!

this is A really good car and would be perfect for a new mod racer or a b-mod ready to deal!!!
guys you can see the car on 4m.net in the mod class. under shop sell out. I have listed 3 ways to buy it as a turn key car w a two barrel car as is now, as a roller $2500 or minus drive train for 2000 this car has very good forward bite and one of the best cars I've driven In fact I was leading the last race when the motor let go that's why it has a fresh short block in it now you can see that motor run on youtube under 347 cu sbc

Still got car? text pics to 618-318-9195... sold my late model and looking for a Modiifed roller..

last week this car will be for sale $4000 turn key I'll pull the motor and trany this weekend and put the roller on ebay.
complete roller $1500.

I won't sell just the trany. but call me I sell crazy cheap this car needs to go to someone that has the time to race it. this is a very good beginner car has all you need to get going.also have buckets of shocks,springs.new rad. extra one,I load you up with spairs and extra's.

How much for the Brin ?
car is sold so the brinn and the motor are for sale 900 obo for the brinn and 2000 for the 347 sbc with bowtie heads that's a steal this engine is complete minus only the carb.the brinn has been sold motor is left guy's I'm going to clean the shop out this motor needs to go make a offer. it has cv fuel pump, starter sold by cv products,alt and surp. pulley set up from jones,sweet power steering pump,mds pro series dist.

Last edited:

Back