?

RAMS#20

09 MCS Ministock Champion
Since the points are officially over for the Ministocks and I don’t think we will be having the party can someone tell me where I can pick up my purple jacket and big trophy for having the most points at the end of the season? Will they be mailed to me?

jacks jacket

it will be mailed along with your tax from the track, after all you cashed in on some high payouts, better then the late models at the last week

my plan backfired, i was lettin you guys wear yourselves down, not show you all everything i had. and then dominate the last couple months. bad plan. ha ha.

Those jackets look good on anyone Auntie J.

THat was a good plan Mark, my low budget stuff usually starts falling appart in August. I am sure you would have passed me in points if we would have run a full season. But we did not, so if I don't get my jacket because it wasn't a full season at least a nice sweater vest for winning a half season is in order.

Since the points are officially over for the Ministocks and I don’t think we will be having the party can someone tell me where I can pick up my purple jacket and big trophy for having the most points at the end of the season? Will they be mailed to me?

Jack, I don't think it will be a purple jacket..
Probably more like the pink shirt seen below..
After all, isn't that what you guys been gettin'
from Delbert all along?

Be sure & click on the thumbnail so you can
read the T-Shirt!!

Attachments

• behind.jpg
    behind.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 296
Everything changes

It appears that the Rams Forum has
changed to: Ministocks for sale!...

Attachments

• 1wo crop-1.jpg
    1wo crop-1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 275
Hey Bob ... Could have got you a good one the other day for $600. It was a desperate spur of the moment sale. I didnt have the spare cash, it was a good little Pinto though...

Back