18 ft. dovetail car hauler / trailer.. FOR SALE

demoIL

this is a 2000 model year trailer. 18ft. dovetail trailer, with nice loading ramps. tandem axle trailer with nice tires and electric brakes. trailer is in really nice shape and really rides well, this thing can haul a very large load and you'll never know it..
It's all steel... Oh, and I do have a clear title for it...

1400.00 OBO

Located in Waterloo, IL.... 62298

trailer

My email address is sellers210@charter.net

Email me and I'll give ya my cell phone number.. Or if ya want you can pm me with your number and I'll give
ya a call..

My house is not hard to find but if you can get to Waterloo then I'll just come find you at a gas station or something
like that.. Either way get a hold of me and let me know.. I tried to pm you but I think you have that option turned off..

Thanks

hauler

Thanks for all the messages, I think I've replied to everyone now.. I will send pics sunday to all that asked..

I would like to ad that the floor is diamond plate steel with an open center running all the way up.

Also, I have sold all my derby stuff and this is the last thing to go so I'm really not interested in trading for derby cars.. Although if the right 2dr glass house impala came along I would consider it.. otherwise I could really use the cash..

Thanks

hauler

I called you and spoke with your son, he said you were sleeping which is something I wish I was doing also.. lol
Either way, I left my number so just give me a call back when ya get a chance.

trailer

I do still have it, for now..

I tried to send you pictures but your Email rejected them.. Do you have another Email address I can try?

trailer

I do still have the trailer.. I think the pics I sent you went through ok, if not just let me know and I can resend.

Thanks

Back