1955 cevy hardtop-$4500

racin90

Has a 327 in it currently. Motor needs ring or bored. Runs great just smokes just a little. has new 882 heads distributor wires plugs rebuilt holley 4 bbl and a 400 turbo trans. Pontiac rear end with 373 gears. Front pans have been patched and seem ok. Floor braces rusted out and need replaced. Trunk pan is thin. Frame rusted in 4 typical 55 areas but i do have a 1972 monte i can go get and use for extra dollars and use the frame for it. Convert it to disc and coils on the back. Have most of the inner and outer trim. Windhsield grommets missing but have the windows. Front window is scratched from left wiper. Have a brand new 250 dollar aluminum radiator to go with it and it has a trans cooler built inside of it. Ralley corvette rims on it currently. Needs tlc. Ive been tinkering with it for 1 1/2 yrs and want to go vintage racing so it needs to go. Will take a vintage car in on trade with some cash. http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4035829119.html Pics posted there and some more info. Have a title just need to transfer it too me. No trades unless its an old racecar.

Back