1989 chevy shortbed for sale/trade

jk1

I have a 89 chevy shortbed w/ 350, automatic, p/w, p/l, air, alum. wheels. Runs good & in average condition. $2500 o.b.o or trade for ?

truck

would you consider a trade for a 2000 yz426 dirt bike very nice bike FRESH motor less than 5 min on the piston and rings and also could i get some pics of the truck

Mod squad, what's your e-mail address? Do you have any pics of the bike? Is it stock or do you have some mods on it?

sorry i diddent get back sooner

as far a mods you name it it has it i cant think of any common mods that it doesent have it has exaust clamps bars cluch perch graphics aftermarket pegs (one is bent) chain and sprockets axel blocks carbon fiber everything ect... to much more to list VERY FAST is the truck 2x4 or 4x4? and as far as pics the bike is apart for the winter i will start puttin it back togeather soon regresing everything and fixing little odds and ends that are typical of a dirt bike

Is the truck still avalible?

Is this truck still avalible it has been some time since the last post just thought I would ask? I am looking for a truck of this type, chevrolet or gmc.

how many miles on the truck? is it the original motor and trans? have any pics? i need a truck for work and to pull a racecar

Back