2008 rocket (black front end) 604 crate car

SHORTBAR2001

Complete program for sale . Turn key 2008 black front end 604 crate car . 24' ramp over open trailer . All spares and everything I have to go racing .
The car is straight and all good stuff .
604 (8 nights since refreshing by Bill Faust) set up on E85 . 007 carb
Bert ball spline
TWM bearing birdcages
Aluminum fast shaft drive shaft
New bars
Afco 21 series shocks , some adjustable
13 tire and wheels 6 bead locks 7 non
13 sets of gears
Complete set of pro shocks also
Spare for everything
Tow plates and other specialty tools
Everything I have goes , to much to list ! I'll be typing all night !

Ramp over open trailer with 3 row tire rack and 4 foot in closed box on front . Trailer can hold 15 tires and wheels . It has a winch a full tool box . Built on tire working stand . 3 full jug container .

17,000 OBO , will separate and will sell trailer and anything else after car is gone . Make offers ! Only reason I'm selling is there is nowhere close for me to race . Everywhere to race is 2 plus hours away and it is just not posible for me to travel and race as much as I want . Give me Andy Scoles a call or text at 314 575 0960 can text pics

Complete program for sale . Turn key 2008 black front end 604 crate car . 24' ramp over open trailer . All spares and everything I have to go racing .
The car is straight and all good stuff .
604 (8 nights since refreshing by Bill Faust) set up on E85 . 007 carb
Bert ball spline
TWM bearing birdcages
Aluminum fast shaft drive shaft
New bars
Afco 21 series shocks , some adjustable
13 tire and wheels 6 bead locks 7 non
13 sets of gears
Complete set of pro shocks also
Spare for everything
Tow plates and other specialty tools
Everything I have goes , to much to list ! I'll be typing all night !

Ramp over open trailer with 3 row tire rack and 4 foot in closed box on front . Trailer can hold 15 tires and wheels . It has a winch a full tool box . Built on tire working stand . 3 full jug container .

17,000 OBO , will separate and will sell trailer and anything else after car is gone . Make offers ! Only reason I'm selling is there is nowhere close for me to race . Everywhere to race is 2 plus hours away and it is just not posible for me to travel and race as much as I want . Give me Andy Scoles a call or text at 314 575 0960 can text pics

Back