2010 Gumm Sportsman / B-mod / street stock

Jimmy Cummins

CEO, Cummins Lumber Co.
I am selling my Gumm Sportsman car. It could be ran as a B-Mod or street stock with a little work. It is a metric frame, the stock frame goes to the center of the rear end, the #1 ball joint is lined up with the upper ball joint. the car also has a pull car and j-bar mount 108 wheel base. nova lowers with steel bushings, metric spindles, tubular uppers, coleman 62" floater with axles, FSR dual flow radiator and shroud, black on black cock pit and decking, roof and hood, 5 on 5 bolt pattern, MD3 nose, spare front and rear bumpers, stock upper and lower trailing arms with mono-balls, drive shaft, headers, motor plate, steering box and steering arms, wilwood reverse mount pedals, calipers, brake pads, lines, 22 gallon fuel cell, battery box, fuel line, about 280 pounds of lead mounted on the car, 4 springs, 4 wheels and tires. $3500. located in highland, IL. 618-210-3514.

The car has about 50 nights on it since new, i have ran it 4 times in 2012, got 2nd, 5th and 6th at brownstown, IN and 3rd at a $1000 to win at farmer city. the car has won features at Mt Vernon, Brownstown IL, Highland, and Peoria. Ran top 5 at pevely, shepps, belleville, bloomington IN, brownstown, in, farmer city. It could easily run top 5 at highland as a b-mod this year even without moving the engine back. it could be turned into a street stock or bomber with some work.

i'd sell it for less without my tires and wheels, with out the lead, headers, driveshaft, radiator, pedals.

Back