2015 Highland Speedway prices & schedule

Highland Spdway

The Highland Speedway is pleased to announce new pricing for the 2015 season. Adult prices will stay the same at $12. Now children under 12 are free. There is also a student price this year for students between the age of 13 and 17. They will pay half price - $6 for grandstand admission. To use this discount, you must show a school id with your picture on it. Box seat prices will also stay the same at $15.

We at the Highland Speedway are pleased to offer this new pricing to our families. We hope that this policy makes it more affordable to bring your whole family to the Highland Speedway to watch some great racing on Saturday nights.

A date has been set for the Miss Highland Speedway Pageant, March 14th. This includes the Little Miss and Little Mr Highland Speedway that is new this year. Check out our facebook page for more details. We are pleased to announce that last year’s champions will be among the judges. Everyone is invited to watch this year’s pageant. More details will follow.

Also the schedule has been posted on the website. As released before, Sunday, March 15th is Play Day. We open on March 21st and run until August 29th with just one pit stop on June 27th. May 9th is the 3rd annual Greg McCray Memorial Race and August 22nd for the Lester Robertson Memorial Race. Check out our website for the full schedule. This schedule is subject to change, but is correct as of now.

We are in the process of signing up our sponsors for nights, with more information to follow. Highland Speedway looks forward to another great racing season in 2015. We hope to see you there.

what about us SOBs??? senile old boys ???----all kidding aside-the student deal should bring in more younger fans

very funny hound----I set up a tool booth at the fair--they like me so much I got placed by the CAMEL ride-----fun watching a one humper take a leak--------------------------------------LOL

This is a good idea and hopefully will be adapted by other tracks. Students need to have their own prices. Need to grow fans and this is one way to do that.

Back