2017 Belle-Clair Schedule

OpenWheelBT

This should be easier to read and print. I put it together as a one page document.

Thanks
Brian Thompson

Attachments

• donotreply@belleville118.org_20170120_084811 (1).pdf
    42.1 KB · Views: 235
I really like this schedule especially compared to last year. I think the sunday night race on memorial day weekend is a good idea. I will be there to support you guys as much as much as possible. Good job and Thank You Kenny and Brian.

You are quite welcome. I am really excited about this racing season. This is the most consistent schedule we have had. We have tried to correct things each year. In my opinion there was some excitement for Belle-Clair at the end of last year and believe we can carry that over to this year. We will be racing before you know it.

Brian Thompson

Schedule looks interesting. Looking forward too another good year of racing at Belle Clair.

Brian- I have a question and a suggestion. Question- noticed on the schedule posted on the website " Gates open 6:00". is it still 5:00? Suggestion- on the nights with more than 4 classes I think hot laps should start earlier than 6:30 to avoid any problems with curfew and to allow enough time for jr. fan club, several times last year it had to be cancelled due to time constraints. I appreciate the ladies who run that, we need to get the kids involved in racing. And we don't need the local constables showing up LOL. Thanks for all you do for the track.

Thank you salsdad!!! I love to do Jr. Fan Club at Belleville! If they have me back, this will be my 17th year! They go fast when you're having fun! I've watched so many kids grow up at the races. :D

Grandstands will open at 5. Junior Fan Club needs to happen every week. Totally agree. We will have to try to move the show quicker and get everything done. You cant start much earlier than 6:30, maybe 6:15. Most of our guys work and rush to get to the track on time. I appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Thanks
Brian Thompson

Back