#32 Pierce

I've been watching racing for 30+years, and I don't think ive seen as raw a talent as Bobby P. Justin Allgaier is in sprint cup and I think Bobby is twice as good as Justin at his age. All opinions welcome I call it like I see it folks....

Won't deny he's got talent but he's been bred from day 1 and his dads business doesn't hurt him either lol. Lot of people would say it's not my business but I don't know how hard he's had to actually work to get sponsors with Bob sr. backing the operation. I like him but I feel like he had a silver spoon (billet of course) feeding his career early. Jmo

You still have to be able to drive against these guys whether you had the silver spoon your whole life or not. He is very much on a roll right now.

I couldn't agree more. I said he's got talent but you don't get to that level that quickly without a lot of help and being submersed in it day in and day out. Again I'm not dogging him, just stating a fact. I like Bobby, I think he's got a great career ahead of him.

besides that he's super smart about any chance he get's he not only gives current sponsors but also any future sponsors a good word. he did that fri @ tri on the power drink that they gave him.

Both are/were great drivers. My opinion it is an unfair comparison and no-way "twice as good". Kind of hard to compare when they are 10 years difference in age, different racing classes along the way, etc. Bobby has been in a full blown late model for what- 4 or 5 years now? I don't know if Justin even raced a full blown late model for 4 years straight.Justin had moved to ARCA at 16-17 years old. Bobby was in a kid's mod(full body car) at like 8 or 9 years old, Justin was in a mini-sprint. So if the comparison was Bobby in a full blown late model and Justin in a full blown late model, then maybe yes. If the question is "driver" on their way to the big leagues, not even close to twice as good! JMO

Won't deny he's got talent but he's been bred from day 1 and his dads business doesn't hurt him either lol. Lot of people would say it's not my business but I don't know how hard he's had to actually work to get sponsors with Bob sr. backing the operation. I like him but I feel like he had a silver spoon (billet of course) feeding his career early. Jmo
And Moyer Jr. didn't???..I'm just sayin...:)

Back