373 $4500

midmoman

Callies crank,Dyers rods,Diamond pistons,Dart 200 Steel heads ported and polished with Crower rockers. Balanced,have dyno sheets. 3.625 stroke 6.0 rods 4.050 bore 9.005 deck .051 cometic gaskets shaver-wesmar gear drive flat tappet cam kevko 8 qt oil pan vic jr intake fluid damper balancer

Attachments

• for sale pics 059.jpg
    for sale pics 059.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
Oh ok good deal. I'm definitely interested in this motor. Let me figure my finances and I will get back with you. I live here in Central Missouri as well so if we do the deal it should happen pretty quick.

Well I shopped around a little bit today n everybody I talked to unfortunately there's nothing they can do. Just recently purchased a house and took out a small loan for a trailer so as I'm sure u know it has a way of screwing around your credit for a while. They jus don't want to take any chances which is understandable. They look at a number instead of the person. I know a good deal when I see one man and this is it but my hands are tied. Sorry man. If the motor is still for sale in the near future I will definately be in touch. Thanks again for the information and replies.

That's perfectly fine buddy. Let me know how much you'd take for that and I'll try again. And that would give me a little more time as well.

Yea if ur right there by MMP then thats only about an hour n a half away. Any idea what youd take for a shortblock sale? I apologize for taking a while getting back to you.

Back