6-71 Blower, Enderle Hat, Moroso, Morrison..Cleaning the Shop!

LM14

Cleaning out leftovers from other projects.

Have a very nice Enderle Bug Catcher injector sitting on a nice 6-71 case. Sold as a set, won't split up. Injector hat has new stainless main feed line, new distribution block and fittings and new stainless injector lines. Has the original barrel valve. Has injectors but no pills. Blower is a very nice case. Side mounting lugs for the diesel engine have already been removed. Includes the end bearing plates as pictured. No rotors. $1000 for the hat and blower case.

Have a set of NOS Moroso stamped aluminum gold anodized lightweight valve covers with matching breathers. Never been bolted to an engine. Have a small dented area on one cover as seen in the pics. $125 for the full set of covers and breathers.

Have a set of Art Morrison 22x38 aluminum wheel tubs. Still in the original box with the original directions. 1 tub has a small dent on it from shipping but it is minimal. Just wanted everyone to know it was there. $125 for the pair.

Set of NOS SBF engine plates. Front and mid. Aluminum, machine finished. Never been mounted. $100 for the pair.

No shipping, will meet part way. I run around all the time so it's no big deal to me. Cash face to face is the only way I deal.

Text or call 641-777-3584

Attachments

• Blowera.jpg
    Blowera.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 444
  • Blowerc.jpg
    Blowerc.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 254
  • Blowerg.jpg
    Blowerg.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 284
  • Moroso1.jpg