64 Speedway Emod Modified Latemodel Showdown! OCT 21

pitprincess

FINAL RACING NIGHT APPROACHES AND IS PROMISING TO BE ONE OF THE BEST.

The countdown is on for one of the biggest shows at 64 Speedway for the 2006 season. This will be the final night of racing at the 3/8 mile track in Augusta, Arkansas with many exciting classes running.

The Economy Modified's will be taking the tops off of their car's and running for $1000 to win and $75 to start the "A" main. There will be two provisional's for the feature event. 1st provisional is for the highest point's contender on a weekly basis at 64 Speedway that does not make the feature, they will start 19th in the feature. 2nd provisional is a lucky drawl. After the heat races and "B" main's, all driver's that did not make the cut for the 25 lap feature event will be put into a drawing and the name that is pulled will start in 20th Position. The entry fee for the Economy Modified's is $60.

The Open Wheel Modified's will be running for $900 to win and $75 to start the "A" main. You will see some of the best modified driver's in the state racing 2-3 wide on the 80 foot wide racing surface. There will be NO entry fee for the modified's this weekend!

The blistering fast Late Model's make their second appearance at 64 Speedway this season to put the fan's on the edge of their seat's. From driver's that have made contact with Promoter Cindy Clark, it is promising to be an awesome car count with some heavy hitter's showing up. If you have not seen the late model's run at 64 Speedway then you will have your oppurtunity this weekend. It will be something not to miss!

Factory Stock's along with Hobby Stock's will fill out the rest of the racing card for the 2006 finale.

KEEP CHECKING BACK DAILY FOR 'UPPED' PURSE'S AS MORE SPONSORSHIP'S COME IN.

This will be the best oppurtunity to see some of the best racing in the state. The 'skeeters' that everyone hates (including me) has finally went away as the season's change. The price to get into the grandstand will not change!!! So you will not get a better deal than this!!!

GRANDSTAND ADMISSION
Ages 5 and under-FREE
Ages 6 to 10-$5.00
Ages 11 and up-$10.00
Seniors $8.00
Military Discount-$8.00 with id

PIT ADMISSION
Ages 5 and under-FREE
Ages 6 to 10-$15.00
Ages 11 and up-$30.00

Pit Gates will open at 4:00 this weekend.
Pack the track at 6:30
Driver's meeting at 7:00
Hot Laps 7:15
Races start right after hot laps

WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE SPONSOR'S THAT HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE BY HELPING OUT TO MAKE THIS ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS OF THE YEAR.

Bobby Derden Heating and Air out of Hazen
Ernie Pattyn of Super Duty Boat Docks in Hot Springs
Showbiz Video out of Jacksonville
Fox Quality Pools LLC, Beebe/Searcy
Kenny Morden Racing Products of Cabot
T.R. Robertson Trucking of Augusta
Old Cow Fence Company of Cabot

For any other information please contact Cindy Clark at 1-501-908-2112 or you can PM me and I will try my best to answer your questions.

Latemodel Racers may contact:
Jack Williams 870-897-7731
Mark Shaw 901-550-2575
Ronnie Holt 870-926-9438

Back