85 gmc box van 12ft living quarters

12raceu2

2006 C.A.R.S. Champ !!!
85 gmc 12 ft box all living qtrs ,real strong 350 engine, holley 650 , 400 trans,wheel simulators,dual exhaust ,good tires,side entry door,lvng qtrs has roof air,tv vcr combo,micro,fridge,3 captains chairs that swivel 360 deg ,between two of the chairs it has a fold down table,back hideway wall folds out to a twin bed,bench seat that folds to a bed,wired to run off 220 gen or two 110 outlets,real nice oak cabnets, motor and trans has been rebuilt a some point but not sure how long ago,I believe last i remember i was getting about 10mpg pulling 24ft enclosed.. needs a few minor things has p/s leak,frnt drivr seat has tear in it ...this would make a great racecar puller i never had any trouble pulling anything from an open trailer to a 32ft enclosed plenty of pulling power just neeeds a little tlc $2000.00 boxvan1.jpg

boxvan2.jpgcall Danny 618-967-4296

Would you be interested in trading for this?
I have a 2000 Rocket overrail chassis. Right now it has a Coleman full floater rearend in it w/ a 5:67 gear and full spool, 5 x 5 bolt pattern. Have tubular uppers for it, pnp spindles, and might have a brand new set of Howe yubular lowers here in a couple days. Right now car is Z-linked in rear with Carrera coil overs. Car is straight as an arrow, never bent. Was going to set it up for another Sportsman car but wife says to many race cars now. Something has to go. So here it is. I will sell it any way someone wants it. Bare chassis, with floater rear and suspension, you name it. I have several pics, but don't know if I can shrink them down enough to get on here, but if interested can email them right to you.
Dan Papucci
Patriot, IN 47038
812-221-0702

still have forsale ready to go just hook trailer up and go racing ...need to sell just bought kids a play house need the extra space

ready to move this thought i had it sold but guy never showed up after he had me spend some money on it to fix a few small things then he never showed up or called ...thanks for that ... but any way need to move this its in the way would like to sell or trade for mod roller no two link or leaf cars

no bathroom if you take out a corner cabnet there would be room for a small corner one...its $2000.00 you cant have it all ....lol..

Back