A 2000 Carl Edwards picture request...

hook

I wonder if someone out there knows where I might get a picture of Carl and that 4-cylinder Modified he drove to that dirt track championship at a track near Columbia, Missouri in 2000????

Sure could use one....

What ever they called it, I'd still like to come up with a copy of him with that 2000 car.

What was the name of that dirt track that he competed at?

I remember him winning a $3000 to win Modified race at Moberly, MO one night, when Kenny Schrader and Danny Lasoski were there racing Mods, it was probably 1999 or 2000 I dont remember

go to missouriracingnews.com...... they have a pic of carl in a red or orange car. looks like a modified or smaller car. hard to tell. the pic is upper corner of one of their main pages.

Carl won the 1999 B-mod track championship at the now defunct Capital speedway. AT the end of the year he won a $2000.00 to win race at moberly with a borrowed motor.
In 2000 he won the A-mod track championship at Capital speedway. In the middle of that summer he also won a tuesday night special race at Moberly with schrader/lososki. It paid $1000.00 to win I believe.
Both cars were blue with the 7 or e-7. The red car was a vw that he and his father kicked everyones tail with for years prior jumping into the modifieds.
In 01 he went USAC silvercrown racing.

I use to run against Carl and his father in Macomb, IL.... They were running 4 cyl open wheel mods... Here is my car.... Cant find any of my track pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 433
Mid to late 80's Carl ran a rear engine car @ St.Charles. Can't remember what they called em but was basically a tube frame dune buggy with a VW motor.

Mid to late 80's Carl ran a rear engine car @ St.Charles. Can't remember what they called em but was basically a tube frame dune buggy with a VW motor.
Yep same cars as the one i posted... Only Carl and his father run top of the line cars.... They were 4 cyl Open Wheel Modified

Back