A few more names...

biker6403

dirt tracks 4 ever
Donnie Tudor,Bill Millikan,Brian Ater,Butch Smith...:D

Donnie is still working for Snap-on to the best of my knowledge. I met with him 6-7 years ago when I was looking into being a dealer.

Donnie is still working for Snap-on to the best of my knowledge. I met with him 6-7 years ago when I was looking into being a dealer.

You are right, talked to my snapon dealer & thats what he told me.. Last time I talked to Bill M. was at pir w/cigar in mouth unlit lol & he was involved in an hiway accident but don't know what he's up to these days.

He told me about his accident while drinking a beer last time. I was shocked and surprised. I called him again and asked for his health and old me that he is doing great now.

Kevin Claycomb,Doug MacCammon(sp?),Marvin Burton,Virgil Bilbrey( I was there the night of the "Infamous 26lb. H&R100 incident...;)..Babb put on a show!)

Virgil Bilbrey still makes an appearance at a local track about once a year. Hes a truck driver and i believe lives south of the border. He is on facebook as well

Don't know what he's up to now but the last few years Kamp was open Marvin Burton was wrenching on Arbie's modified, and set up some of the sportsman cars. He also drove a LM part time at Kamp the last year or so it was open.

I spoke with Bill Millikan year or so back and bought some parts from him. Still got the cigar and still has the car. But he told me it could be mine if price was right... car still there though..

Back