????? A40S tire

FIREBALL

with all the rain outs what is the latest we can run the A40S in the A mod class???? And in the B mod class-----------in my opinion the A mods should get till mid July on the rear--the rest of the year on the front---the B class all year any where----------------JMO--------------lenny g.

I would really like an update on tire rules too. What, when and where?

Also, has a rule been posted for mod mania yet?

Depends on where you race at. This is the only area who has any rules with the A40S tires UMP
says you can run them all year long

It'd sure be nice to at least be able to run them on the front the rest of the year. I've got 2 new ones still and 4 used. What are we supposed to do with them, put them in the corner? With all the rainouts, there hasn't been much of a "burnoff period".

It'd sure be nice to at least be able to run them on the front the rest of the year. I've got 2 new ones still and 4 used. What are we supposed to do with them, put them in the corner? With all the rainouts, there hasn't been much of a "burnoff period".
Put them with all the d's you have lol

Bad part is it's a really good tire, people just didn't know when and how to use them and everybody had a knee jerk reaction. I've using them every week over in the Indiana and Ohio areas.

I'm not sure there was something that could have been done at the beginning of the year. It was a knee jerk reaction (and I admit I was one of them) but I think any tire would have been destroyed on those early season abrasive tracks. It's been good since

one of the reasons I posted this is I have a nearly new one on the RR of the 25 car---I plan on running Fayette co..Friday n highland sat------need to know if both those tracks will let the tire fly for those nights

one of the reasons I posted this is I have a nearly new one on the RR of the 25 car---I plan on running Fayette co..Friday n highland sat------need to know if both those tracks will let the tire fly for those nights

Lenny
I don't think any track in the midwest will let you run a tire that flys!!!

THANX RICH

BATMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn da-da-da BATMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN-----------------from what I was told we can run A40S on any corner this week end

Back