Allied Board Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave34

I've heard some rumblings of allied board members moving around....from resigning to others running for new positions.

Any updates?

Any information on who is running for what positions and what their focus is going to be in 2015? (I would hope cutting costs but how?)

Thanks!

Don Hoener & Jim Troutman have stepped down and are no longer Allied Board members...

Someone will have to fill in the names to all the exact positions..

I believe Mike Koeneman became treasurer. He was the secretary. Linda Schaefer became the secretary..

Ralph Joseph was also elected to the board.

Last edited:
I seen on Facebook that Gary Haynes was running for President, and Jason Davinroy for Board. Do not know if either of them made it.

When is Awards Banquet, for the drivers to receive the trophy's and checks they earned? I have not seen a date for it yet, usually scheduled by now.

I believe the board members that were elected or re elected were Dennis, Gary , and Ralph Joseph. Unfortunately Gary did not get president and Jason didn't get on either

We all know allied is a click and they say who's in and who's out they don't like outsiders I would love to be an official 1 year but the wont allow it they wont give anyone else a chance just their click

Hopefully they get a lot of bingo players glad they are trying to do something to raise the money to cover the points it's just a shame they have to but thanks to those that are trying to make it happen I supported both tracks all year an it would be a giant kick in the nuts to get nothing for my efforts

Think the president of this great association needs to step up and explain to people what is going on.....

That is exactly what needs to happen instead of just ignoring it and making it go away or maybe they was all working together hoping that no one would find out the question that I would like answered why did Donnie Klein quit in the middle of the year maybe he figured something out and didn't want to be part of it

I believe the board members that were elected or re elected were Dennis, Gary , and Ralph Joseph. Unfortunately Gary did not get president and Jason didn't get on either

Sorry to here Gary didn't get President, and Jason did not get on the board. A couple of guys that care about the sport and not their egos. As long as things are allowed to repeat themselves with the same egos and power tripping attitudes at the helm, and members who have been there before, I hate to see the once good and respected Allied go by the way side to become the joke of the racing community. I remember back when I was a kid and Allied was the hottest thing going and it actually meant something and people were glad to be associated with them.

I do not know what the story is about money being gone, or if it really is, but if it in deed is, the President should have the decency to address it, and let the people who expect this money to get them going for next year. If it is being kept quite, or pushed under the rug WHY?

Let people know whats going on, they will be more likely to help the cause, of fund raisers and such if they have an explanation of why they need to raise money to pay a points fund that should already been secured.

If the money is gone that's that, nothing to be done except hope the board pursue legal action to responsible party or party's.

Hope to hear an official statement on if their is or is not an issue with the points money. I know I would make donations of items to be auctioned off or used as prizes, or attend fundraisers if I new the reasons why. If just to support a mystery disappearance of money I will not support. I would encourage others to just give they money direct to the racers you know for sure they will get it then. AL

Us as drivers should not help benefit allied auto racing to fund the awards banquet.... and this is not new news people.. this has been going on for 3 years now... the president i feel from what i heard knows exactly whats going on.. so speak up MIKE....

Mike said he isn't president till the 1st of the year so didn't want to make a comment till then sounds like the I -55 portion of the money is secure but need some help with the Belleville portion prolly a lot of finger pointing there I think there were some unfulfilled sponsor commitments that caused the problems there but no one will prolly ever know the whole story an half a story is just a rumor not worth spreading hope it all turns out good an sounds like there were some changes made so this won't happen again not one other person stands to lose more money than me an I'm trying to keep it positive here so I hope all of you do to merry Christmas

I don't see anything negative but I do see a lot of concern and when some of the voting members get enough of the votes we shall see what is there I don't have anything to gain or to lose other than allied is owned by the people that buy memberships and if one or three is guilty of taking there money then someone should be held accountable most of your officials is there for there personal gain or free pitpasses to watch the races instead of trying make racing better

Isn't mike chairman of the board? If so he should come out front and say what is going on. As a former board member we were always given financial statements at every board meeting each month. If this hasn't happened then each board member has let the association down and should concider stepping down

Allied is a very good organization. They will right this situation. Give them time and support their fund raisers. No one supports racers more than they do. Be fair and helpful folks. Hatred doesn't help.

The best thing that could happen for the racers and the fans is that they all resign and start with new official's that dont have there own agendas and favorites ,and all the power trips, not to mention all the cheating they allow as well. Such as people not scaling after a win or unapproved shocks and motors e.t.c.

Last edited:
It would make it easier al if they would admit that someone took all the 50/50 money and they have nothing to make the points pay out ignoring the problem is not the answer hold the person or persons responsible for there actions u are a business owner like me would u ignore if some of your funds coming up missing or was not spent in the right way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back