Belle-Clair Speedway Announcing the GREAT LATE MODEL GIVEAWAY to Benefit SPECIAL OLYMPICS of ILLINOIS!

don hoener

don hoener
Announcing the GREAT LATE MODEL GIVEAWAY to Benefit SPECIAL OLYMPICS of ILLINOIS!

Thats right we are giving away a Full Fledged Raceready Late Model Racecar!

So you've always wanted to OWN & DRIVE a RACECAR. Here's your CHANCE!

HOW DO I ENTER? Simple there are 2 ways.

1. Attend the Friday Night Stockcar races @ Belle-Clair Speedway! For every paid admission (Grandstands or Pits) you get one FREE entry into the drawing for the car to be held September 12, 2014 at the races. The more you attend the more chances you have to Win!

2. Buy Raffle Tickets we are selling for $5 each or get 6 for $25 Buy as many as you like! (all proceeds go to Special Olympics of Illinois) Order Tickets by mail- send to: BC Promotions 3929 Summertime Dr. St. Charles, Mo. 63304
or by phone - 636-288-2716

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
There will be a sign up booth on both sides of the track. Go there with your paid admission ticket or pit pass. We will punch the ticket and give you your FREE entry. Entries must be filled out completely to be eligible. While your there buy more chances & Help out our Special Olympics Program.

In just a few weeks this car will be on display at the track and Belle-Clair Driver's will be eligable to Hot lap this car through a Facebook Promotion to be announced soon.

IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE!
Special Thank you to the Great Sponsors who make these Promotions Possible!

that's a good thing but is it just like the regular car give away they had at Pevely several times and each and every time the winner was a employee or connected with special Olympics now I am not against S.O. I am all for that company and I usually help out all I can as a matter of fact when I drove a school bus I took them on field trip's at times just curious when I come to the track I will still enter even if their is not much of a chance to win send me a p. m. and let me know.

Take offense to your legit question so here's what you earn. Ricky Brown Belle-Clair is #1 and you've been elected to draw the winning ticket from the drum on September 12th at Belle-Clair! So be ready to draw! Maybe the winner will let you drive once!

I could care less if it's rigged or not it is supporting a good cause! Hey if I win I win if I dont then my contribution supported a great cause! At least I would go to bed at night with no guilty conscious knowing that I did all I could do even if I didn't win the car!! Jimmy is right on the money with his comment!

Great start to this promotion. Thank you to all that signed up and donated to Special Olympics Illinois.

Keep it up you can enter every week!

Free entry with the purchase of a admission ticket or a pit pass each and every week!

or $5 each for additional chances. Help support Special Olympics of Illinois.

Back