Appeals panel upholds Dream Penalties

it's stupid to ban them from future races because it hurts the sport and us fans too..we don't get to see them race..just fine them..i dunno, just a thought...bummed Shep may not be at Belleville now

it's stupid to ban them from future races because it hurts the sport and us fans too..we don't get to see them race..just fine them..i dunno, just a thought...bummed Shep may not be at Belleville now

If they really were cheating, that wouldn't be a harsh enough sentence to deter them from doing it again. It's the same across any infraction. If you want to make it a level playing field, violators need to pay the price.

And you can bank on BShepp not being at Belleville, because they're banned from ALL Dirtcar events for 3 months.

It will affect some big pay days, that's for sure. I just caught the part where they can still appeal to the WRG commissioner...but can they still run if they choose that option? And if they appeal and lose, do they lose all winnings and points accumulated? I think that's what happened to Kloos a few years back.

If they really want to stop this stuff, all the racing sanctioning bodies need to stick together and ban them from all racing events. First offence

If they really want to stop this stuff, all the racing sanctioning bodies need to stick together and ban them from all racing events. First offence ban them for a year, second offense ban them for three years and third offense ban them for life. That would put a stop to the tire doping. People going on about how they took the samples is ridiculous. they took all 32 samples the same way. 27 passed and 5 failed. People need to realize they tried to cheat the system and got caught. What about the drivers who play by the rules and do it the right way, is it fair to them??? I think they were too easy on them.

Racers will continue to use it at local race tracks because nobody checks their. This is a big problem. Racers will do anything to win....even taking chances with bad chemicals! You know who you are!

BTW. This hurts but......good job Sam!

Racers will continue to use it at local race tracks because nobody checks their. This is a big problem. Racers will do anything to win....even taking chances with bad chemicals! You know who you are!

BTW. This hurts but......good job Sam!
I totally agree with al you ALL know who you are

They can race Lucas Oil.

It'll be interesting to see if the drivers will pursue legal avenues in order to keep racing and clear their names.

Back