ASCS, MOWA, Etc. Queens Royale

ghost67

Anyone looked at national schedules for that weekend?

Wondering who our travelers might be for this year

ASCS - Hockett/McMillan Memorial - National / Warrior at Lucas Oil Speedway, Wheatland, MO - may draw some Knoxville cars that otherwise might come to SFCR
All-Stars - Off that weekend
MOWA & Jacksonville - Off that weekend
World of Outlaws - Freemont Ohio on Saturday may draw Dale Blaney etc

If the WoO is in his home state I don't think Blaney will show. Ian Madsen, McCarl, Billy Balog, and Danny Smith could. Hafertepe, The Dude, Shane Stewart, Wimmer, or Henderson would be a stretch. Maybe Bell or Clauson will put a wing on. I put the info on my Twitter and a Knoxville raceway writer and Tj slideways.com Re-Tweeted it for me. So I hope a lot of people seen it. Between those two they have 6,000 followers.

If the WoO is in his Fridaye state I don't think Blaney will show. Ian Madsen, McCarl, Billy Balog, and Danny Smith could. Hafertepe, The Dude, Shane Stewart, Wimmer, or Henderson would be a stretch. Maybe Bell or Clauson will put a wing on. I put the info on my Twitter and a Knoxville raceway writer and Tj slideways.com Re-Tweeted it for me. So I hope a lot of people seen it. Between those two they have 6,000 followers.
Just got tweet from Ian Madsens car owner and they plan on racing Friday & Saturday for the Queens Royal.

Sounds like a couple heavy hitters will be in the house! My first trip to Farmington this year! Hopefully will see you there Ed!

So one says he got a call from Terry McCarl, the other says McCarl facebook'd him to say he wasn't coming... hmmm

From McCarl's Twitter page yesterday evening:
"@julie_worley: @TerryMccarl24 where you racing at this weekend?" Not sure. Maybe WI for IRA
"@KayKuhn28: @TerryMccarl24 you racin Jackson this weekend??" No....had enough screwing by them.

Thanks sprintfanatic - maybe he'll change his mind and come south for the warmer weather and Queen's Royale money!

when i first asked him he flat out said no he wasn't coming. a little while later he asked for the complete payout, i gave that to him, then just a little while ago he messaged me saying he didn't have any help driving his semi.

Back