Auction items for benefit for Mike Tompkins

racin rocks

Racinrocks
Autographed major league baseball from Jason Isringhausen Cardinal Pitcher w/picture.

One day free car rental from Dave Mungenast Alton Toyota

We will keep adding check often

2 Cardinal baseball tickets the cost is $100.00 a pice
1 Bloomer Tee Shirt
1 wine basket with wine glasses cheese and crackers
some party lite stuff

still working on more we need your help if you can donate a $25 to $50 gift card would be great or just donate the money to put in the bucket to help pay the bills.
If you would like to talk to someone about this please call me Karen at618-604-2221 or pm me on here or see me at tri city or pevely at the stlracing photo stand.

Thanks to the people who have already donated.

Autographs from:

Bill Hill Bud Racing "1995 World Title Series Champion" Drag Racing

Brett Bodine Nascar

Greg Biffle Nascar Truck

Terry Cook Nascar Truck

Got a $100.00 baby basket it has coupons for baby food bibs, and a bunch of other stuff in the basket with food. Baking basket, and more to come

If you are a driver and you have tee shirts or die cast cars and you can donate please bring them to the stl racing photo stand. i WILL BE WALKING AROUND THE PITS AND I WILL HIT YOU UP FOR ANY THING. I am having 3 more baskets delivered to my house to night. If you do not want to donate anything then please donate some kinda of money we wil have a money box at the track all 3 nights.

if you are a driver and you have tee shirts or die cast cars and you can donate please bring them to the stl racing photo stand. I will be walking around the pits and i will hit you up for any thing. I am having 3 more baskets delivered to my house to night. If you do not want to donate anything then please donate some kinda of money we wil have a money box at the track all 3 nights.

b t t !!!!!

Back