b-mod roundup

ricky brown

Just curious about how many b-mods are coming this sat at i55 hopefully a bunch of them

These are the rules all of you guys with b-mods should be supporting.. All we ever hear is the cost of racing is too much... All of these tracks in the area except for TCS & SFCR come up with rules that will save the racers money and people still complain.

An A-Mod with a 2-barrell isn't saving anybody any money. There will be some $25,000+ B-Mods out there this year racing for $350 to win..

Next they will start complaining they aren't getting paid enough for the kind of cars they are running..

Yea I'm not complaining, I'm sure they'll have quite a few cars. But you can't build 2 different b-mods to run one on Friday and one Saturday. We've been running the class since 08 and can't justify buying a crate motor from Mexico, getting spec shocks and 2 linking our stuff over one winter. Seems like Kevin is gradually changing things so the cars that have been around the area the past 10 years can still race.

Reactions: sh5

Back