Belle Clair

Richie,

Belle-Clair will be racing on Friday nights on its most regular basis since Kenny took the track over. He and I have been working on the schedule and we were supposed to finish it at the Chili Bowl but I chickened out Friday and stayed home. I think it is the best schedule we have had with plenty of late model racing and open wheel mixed in. We will get it finished this week and we will both be at the Allied banquet this Saturday. We will be racing before you know it. I am looking forward to it.

Thanks
Brian Thompson

Richie,

Belle-Clair will be racing on Friday nights on its most regular basis since Kenny took the track over. He and I have been working on the schedule and we were supposed to finish it at the Chili Bowl but I chickened out Friday and stayed home. I think it is the best schedule we have had with plenty of late model racing and open wheel mixed in. We will get it finished this week and we will both be at the Allied banquet this Saturday. We will be racing before you know it. I am looking forward to it.

Thanks
Brian Thompson
Thank you sir

Big Thanks to Kenny Brown and staff for working together on both tracks schedules as best possible
with only so many weekends to work with. Most of the Schedule the St. Stocks and 4-Cylinders will rotate between both tracks and we both honored each other on special nights trying to help build car count and give the fans a opportunity to attend as many specials as possible without going on top of each other.

There are few nights some of the classes will run at both tracks but for the most part it worked out great and will benefit the drivers and fans.

This is a positive move for our sport and we need to all work together tracks, driver's and fans to help keep all tracks opened.

Kevin & Tammy

Big Thanks to Kenny Brown and staff for working together on both tracks schedules as best possible
with only so many weekends to work with. Most of the Schedule the St. Stocks and 4-Cylinders will rotate between both tracks and we both honored each other on special nights trying to help build car count and give the fans a opportunity to attend as many specials as possible without going on top of each other.

There are few nights some of the classes will run at both tracks but for the most part it worked out great and will benefit the drivers and fans.

This is a positive move for our sport and we need to all work together tracks, driver's and fans to help keep all tracks opened.

Kevin & Tammy

Totally agree, Kevin. Thanks for both tracks for working together on the schedules.

Back