Belleville Friday Night

faustfan2

Was told another driver was trying to protest something on Rexxings car after the race and the officials told him no!!! See this right here is exactly why noone wants to build a car and come race! How is this fair to the guy who builds a car to what the rules are and then you got someone who is refusing to enforce rules?? This is exactly why this sport has gotten way out of control and is in the sad shape it is in! Another reason why I wont build a car and race! How can you get on here and say you want opinions on dropping UMP and want to go out on your own but yet you have a guy here willing to put the money up to have a driver/car protested and you say no? Not sticking up for UMP at all but all the crying about UMP it makes me wonder if its really UMP or if its the track itself!!

you tear a team thats fast all the time and legal they may say the heck with it all or move up to no climing class ,what were going to tear down the motor lol

I don't know anything about the protest but I can tell you they checked quite a few things. Valve covers were off. Took a scope into the bell housing and other areas. Checked his braking system and I'm sure other things. Jacob was given the all clear. I was standing right there. Everybody's been insinuating that he has some cheated up car. I personally believe that he has his car set up perfectly for his driving style which is pretty smooth. It sure did help that the dice roll put him on the pole of the feature. He wasn't faster than anybody else. Just luckier.

Adam I wasnt insinuating that he was cheating. If it sounded that way then my mistake. This was pointed more at the teching that none of these tracks seem to be doing.

Oh I know. It's the grumbling going on Facebook.
I don't know what exactly what was all teched but it was more than just a couple things. I would guess 5-6 things.

They for sure made him take pop rivets out to check the back side of the master cylinder. Scoped the clutch they could have looked at the oil pan access hole and something in the valve covers. I stood back and watched. I don't know what was checked on other cars other than the valve covers removed.

You few can keep on hatin but we have tech regularly all year. Our Guys have done a Great Job keeping things on an even keil. Rumor shared by Dustin McClintock was it was a $200 claim which it was a much smaller by Ralphs brother inlaw. First of all the claim according to Ralph was past the stated time limit to do so. Second of all he wanted the car checked for a brake system balance bar which Ralph was already checking or had already. He checked many things on many cars Friday night.If anyone was cheating Friday night we did not find it.
Congrats to the Drivers whose cars were checked & were legal.

I know this is going to piss a few people off but it is what it is!! Don you said you have done a pretty good job at keeping things on a even keil......well apperantly you havent done that with the pro-4's!!!

Why do you say that. Its no different than any other class. We have 5 to 7 different feature winners in every class and there are a couple more in each class that could win one!
Its the same in all forms of racing. There are multi levels of classes within each class of cars. Now I'm not saying there aren't cars running something illegal. That would be nieve I think. but we have not caught them yet. This was the first night a lot of these cars raced Belle-Clair this year. Frankly I think a lot of cars stay away because they know we check. My phone number is readily available on all our sites. im rarely unavailable.636-288-2716 Rumors are unnecassary. Whether we are right or wrong and we are human and do make mistakes I'm always game to discuss.

ump is not the problem, it is allied as i have said before they have their favs and they are not gonna tech the favs never have and never that why you got told no

Back