Belleville races

badboy96

Half the heat races done concessions already closed on back stretch...what a joke!!!

They never opened them on the backstretch except for beer only/
Went to the front stretch and the line was always 30-40 people deep.

I know it wasn't the racetrack or the promoters, it was all on the fair board and the concession company.

THEY need to go. They don't give a crap about the track.

Thank you though to the promoters and Allied.
You both are doing a GREAT job under the circumstances.

I'm still in line!!!
All I can do is apologize. It is true kenny and I have no control of concessions but it reflects poorly on us in this case. It was brought to my attention that it wasn't open. So I went and Asked when they were going to open up in the back and was told they were not. I explained there were hundreds of people in the pits who want food and drink. Then I talked to the person running it and they didn't have the staff. To keep myself out of trouble I will stop there. I guarantee that won't happen again. Once again my apologies.

Brian Thompson

Brian hats off to you and your crew. The food deal isnt your fault yet some dont realize that. My dad had a blast watching the races. Best racing he has seen there since he last went. Rut in the track happens with mother nature playing havoc on dirt. Keep it up. 157 cars showing up means people like racing there!!!

All I can do is apologize. It is true kenny and I have no control of concessions but it reflects poorly on us in this case. It was brought to my attention that it wasn't open. So I went and Asked when they were going to open up in the back and was told they were not. I explained there were hundreds of people in the pits who want food and drink. Then I talked to the person running it and they didn't have the staff. To keep myself out of trouble I will stop there. I guarantee that won't happen again. Once again my apologies.

Brian Thompson
I'm not blaming the track personnel. I'm aware it's the fairboard that controls the concessions. The board needs to do it right or let the track take it over. A lot of money being made was missed. You guys are doing a great job on your end!!!!

There's enough hate in the world and the race track is a fun place that don't need any of the hate. Yes, not all the stars aligned last night at belleville. What can be appreciated is the hard work Brian and Kenny and their crew put into the track to try and excel over a fair board that can't help the place look good.
Typically the track is one of the smoothest around. With the weather on Saturday that came in. It's tough to get it right after that. Curt and his guys are on it and will get that fixed. By the amount of cars in the pits there is a lot of competitors that love to race there. Racing is fun. I for one had a bad night of racing but I left there smiling because I was at a racetrack. Thank you to all that came and supported the track.

The only hating going on in this post is against the Belleville fairgrounds board and the concession company.
Kenny and Bryan did a fabulous job and continue to do so.
Great place to go watch a race and always great action as proved again on Sunday.

Problem is the fair board and concession company could care less what happens with the track.
It's a shame and a tough battle for the promoters and Allied because it ends up reflecting on them by default.

City of Belleville, I ask that someone please get involved and start asking questions why they won't support the track.
Racey little place!!!! Always enjoy it.

Hats off to Brian and Kenny! Its unfortunate what the fair board does or doesn't do can affect them. The fair board puts any promoter of the track behind the 8 ball by not letting them control the concessions. All they care about is flea markets and the building across the way. Its a shame a historic track is done the way the FB does it.

Keep up the good work Brian Thompson.

Find out when the fair board has a meeting. Get a large group of people show up and voice there complaints directly to them. Find out what company they are using to run the concessions and have people contact them and complain to them.

Find out when the fair board has a meeting. Get a large group of people show up and voice there complaints directly to them. Find out what company they are using to run the concessions and have people contact them and complain to them.

Back