Best Field of Sprint Cars...Ever? - Farmington

Update

Lasoski breaks track record!

Great track prep, like zero dust

Beautiful night....good UMP mod races

Bad news, 4 laps for qualifying for each car, four classes, after 9p and they haven't run a sprint car heat race yet

Update

Lasoski breaks track record!

Great track prep, like zero dust

Beautiful night....good UMP mod races

Bad news, 4 laps for qualifying for each car, four classes, after 9p and they haven't run a sprint car heat race yet

Hull and Loyet start row 1...
Lasoski starting 4th, McCarl starts 6th

Should be a great feature. Great facility, nice improvements since we were here last... But working on a 40 minute intermission and they aren't running sprints first. Don't need four classes on a work night when people have driven hundreds of miles to see the sprints.

Hull and Loyet start row 1...
Lasoski starting 4th, McCarl starts 6th

Should be a great feature. Great facility, nice improvements since we were here last... But working on a 40 minute intermission and they aren't running sprints first. Don't need four classes on a work night when people have driven hundreds of miles to see the sprints.

It rained all week and Brian wanted a wider track so he worked the slop off the top. The NSL takes a long break so Nstalie Sather can talk to the redraw drivers. I think Brian wasn't expecting such a great turn out of sprints like my friends and I knew was coming. The payout for this show is huge so I'm sure Brian was just trying to cover some of it. It was a fantastic show and our new promotor handled his first big show very well.
I hope The Blairs keep up the good work...

Back