Big Tim Lewis Memorial at Rt 45 Raceway July 24-25

Two complete shows...
$75 registration each night..
$5021 to win $221 to start....
fast time money, lap money, hard charger money....
Pit passes $35/ night or 2 day pass for $60

This is 2 separate shows... This is what is guaranteed as of now... There will be some other things added.

12-24. 221

$250 fast time each night..
$50 for each lap led... Each night is 30 laps which equals $1500 lap money each night.. There are some miscellaneous awards they are still working on.

$75 entry per night
$35 pit pass ($60 weekend pass)

Grandstand
Adult $18
($30 weekend pass)
Child 6-12 $7
($10 weekend pass)

$15,123 is the purse each night... Then add $1500 lap money each night .. Fast qualifier $250 each night... This is a ton of money for the Modifieds guys.. One of the biggest purses this area has seen... If a guy was to win both nights lead every lap and was the fast qualifier both nights he could take home $13,500... Pretty good weekend... Please pass this info on and help support this track and the modified class... Mod guys don't run for money like this very often especially 2 nights in a row...

I'm sure the lap money is sponsored laps by businesses... All your bigger mod shows have entry fees... Mod mania does it every year and they don't even have lap money and until this year they only paid $3000 to win...

Lap money is $1500 a night... That wouldn't cover much with this kind of purse... That's why the entry fee is there... Purse alone is $15,123.. That's over $30,000 for 2 nights... I don't believe there will be much complaining going on... Plus other incentives that will be announced... Lap 21 will be a special lap.. Details still to be worked out there..

It's not complaining its a suggestion from a racer entry fees suck it's not 210 to start then it's about 130 to start after a higher pit pass and an entry fee pay make the payout the best you can with no entry fee and I bet there would be a better turn out

There's been a lot of interest already.. Hopefully everyone can make it work.. Mod mania does the entry fee and you run for less money and it don't seem to hurt them... When you have a purse of over $15,000 you have to do something.. Say you get 50 cars... Entry fee of $75 that's only $3,750... That's not even paying 1st place money... Then say the 50 cars bring in 4 people into the pits.. If you run both nights it's only a $30 pit pass so that equals out to 200 people at $30 a night that's $6,000.. That puts you at $9,750... That leaves you $6,000 still short of making the purse.. We all know that modifieds don't draw like late models so not sure what kind of crowd you will get.. He's done a good job therewith keeping the admission down.. He's going to charge $18 a night or $30 for both nights... He's also running B mods & hornet special.. He's doing everything he can to accommodate everyone.. There will be some added things also that they're still working on.. I can guarantee he won't be wheel barreling his profits out of there..

Next thing is I'm not going to go back and forth with different suggestions and ideas... I'm just trying to help promote a race for a very nice family The Tim Lewis Family... If you have suggestions send them to BJ McCammon at the tracks Facebook page or there website... BJ's phone number is also there... I'm just trying to get the word out for everyone involved.. I know of drivers coming from North Carolina, Tennessee, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio and Illinois.. There's been no suggestions from any of them.. They have just been thanking the track for having a race like this for the mods and it being 2 separate shows.. Once again hope this works for all parties involved... Nobody is getting rich off this I promise.. There's over $32,000 in 2 nights for the mods.. You can't find that very often right here in the 3-4 states around us..

Added to the show....

Everyone will be qualifying.. Prelims are Friday night for hornets & B Mods.. Features will be ran on Saturday for Hornets & B Mods..

The A Mods are 2 complete shows Friday & Saturday..

Hornets $2,021 to win
B Mods $1,021 to win

Last edited:
ATTENTION:::::::
There's a change for the B Mod class.....

Attention Bmod drivers! There has been an adjustment to the Big Tim Lewis Memorial format....you will now be running 2 complete shows! $500 to win Friday-$500 to win Saturday!!! Due to this change you will be running on the draw/passing points

Revised flyer.. This now has the hornets & B mods on it..

image.jpg

image.jpg
7 more days till we kick off the BIG ONE!!!!!! Come out, bring the family, and spend the weekend because you aren't going to want to miss the Big Tim Lewis Memorial!!!!
July 24-25

Back