bmods at tcs

bandit1881

M. Austin #81
I figured with the big turnout last weekend they would have added them to the show for mod mania......anyone heard anything about it?

WHY????

Too large of a turnout in the other classes.
Show would be way to long then.

Can't satisfy everyone!!

Gonna be a GREAT show!!!

NO....but....HELL NO.... What's there is plenty for the 3 nights... That's what makes this show so special.. You don't have to watch 3-5 classes and there will still be 125+ cars..

Not whining.....

Just sayin every time there is a special show and a certain class is not included, someone is always whining about it'

I think Tri City does a pretty good job of taking care of all the classes.

Just can't run every class every week.... unless they maybe start dropping some classes.

B-Mods run again on Sept 26th for Championship Night.

The Modified Mania needs to stay at 2 classes with the car counts we get and we want to get the
fans out at a decent time.

Not whining.....

Just sayin every time there is a special show and a certain class is not included, someone is always whining about it'

I think Tri City does a pretty good job of taking care of all the classes.

Just can't run every class every week.... unless they maybe start dropping some classes.
It sounds like that is going to happen. (crates)

I'm not complaining about them not running them.....I was just asking a question.....I do not have a dog in that fight......the last car I owned or drove was an amod....so....trust me I've spent plenty of late nights there and came back early the next day......just looking at it from a different angle is all.....sorry to ruffle so many feathers..... hope the racing is great this weekend and the cat counts are as high as you all think

Back