Bob Pierce Late Models for sale or trade

mkoch96

I am looking to sell my Bob Pierce late models.

I have a 2010 Pierce car that is complete and race ready with a UMP sealed 604 crate motor, E85 carburetor, bert transmission and bellhousing, aluminum driveshaft, afco threaded aluminum shocks, double pass radiator. It has 4 bar and z link mounts on both sides and a swingarm shock mount on the left. Pull rod and top shock mounts and 5th coil mounts. This car has all quickcar gauges, switches, and digital tach that are a year old. It has an electric RF brake shutoff. Axle tubes, birdcages, J-bar and j-bar mounts have about 7 nights on them since new. All of the black on black body and white deck were new for this season. I raced this car last night and will continue racing it until it sells.

I also have a 2006 Pierce late model chassis with interior, deck, body, gauges, pedals, master cylinders, fuel cell, birdcages, and axle tubes. Black on black interior, deck, body and fluorescent green powdercoat were new for last season. Sides are rough, but good for patterns.

I also have a 602 crate motor with about 4 seasons on it that still has the GM seals in it.

I think I have about 10 wheels, a truckload or two of tires, some spare parts and spare springs and shocks. I have Pierce’s gauges and setup information for both cars.

Both of these cars came from one of the top local super late model teams in the STL area.

Prices are as follows:

2010 car as roller (no engine/trans/bellhousing) - $8500

2010 car complete and race ready - $13000

2006 chassis - $2000

Every late model part I have (2 cars, 2 motors, all wheels and tires and spares) - $15000

I will not sell the motors separate until the 2010 car is sold.

I would consider trades for modified stuff.

Email: mkoch96@hotmail.com

Call or text: (618)410-3244, if I don’t answer, leave a message and I will get back to you.

601396_600124220016883_1111882615_n.jpg

2006 car, 604 motor, trans, bellhousing, all suspension, steering, wheels and tires are sold.

Still have the 2010 chassis with pedals, master cylinders, brake lines, fuel cell, axle tubes, and birdcages w/ 7 nights on them ($850 new), and complete body. - $3500

Also still have the spare 602 crate motor with GM seals. - $1500

Back