Brady Smith Continues Winning Ways with Northern Nationals Victory at Superior!

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
(SOLON SPRINGS, WISCONSIN) When the preliminary night of the annual 'John Seitz Memorial' at River Cities (ND) Speedway did not go as planned for Brady Smith Racing on Friday, September 5, the #2 team headed to AMSOIL Speedway in Superior, Wisconsin on Saturday evening, September 6 and captured their seventh feature win of the 2014 campaign!

Brady Smith won his heat race in preliminary action and later started the 40-lap 'Northern Nationals' feature event from the outside of the front row. Brady then grabbed the lead around the fourteenth circuit and led the remainder of the distance en route to claiming the $2,500 payday. Complete results from this year's version of the 'Northern Nationals' can be accessed online at www.amsoilspeedway.com.

"We have been pretty good lately and it always feels great to win close to home at Superior," quoted Smith earlier this week. "I always enjoy racing in the John Seitz Memorial at River Cities and that was our intention last weekend. I just drew a bad number and it was kind of hard to pass in the heat races on Friday. It made the most sense to head back to Superior and we were able to get the job done. I have to thank everyone that plays a part in our race team - my family, crew, fans, and all of the sponsors!"

Another late-season special in the Upper Midwest will greet Brady Smith Racing this upcoming weekend, as the renowned Cedar Lake Speedway in New Richmond, Wisconsin will play host to the annual running of the 'Legendary 100.' Heat races and Qualifying Features for the Late Models are scheduled for Friday, September 12, while B-Mains and the $5,000 to win headliner are slated for Saturday, September 13. Brady won the 'Legendary 100' in both 2011 and 2012, while he finished a strong third last season. Additional information on Cedar Lake can be obtained by clicking on www.cedarlakespeedway.com.

Brady Smith Racing would like to thank the following group of sponsors for their continued support: Big Red Motorsports, Michaletz Trucking, Permco, Gotta Race, Como Oil & Propane, Badger Storage and Excavating, Willow River Saloon, Cornett Racing Engines, Vic Hill Racing Engines, Rocket Chassis, AluminumCabinetCo.com, AMSOIL, Arizona Sport Shirts, Bell Helmets, Beyea Headers, Braswell Carburetors, Chase Decals, CP Pistons, Dan Olson Racing Products, Dart Heads, Delph Communications, Dyer's Top Rods, Fairway Ford - Freeport, IL, FYE Motorsports, Hoosier Racing Tires, Integra Shocks, Interstate Batteries, Jesel, Jones Racing Products, Keyser Manufacturing, Manley Performance, McFarland PC, Peterson Fluid Systems, Rick Gondik Attorney, Snap-On, Solon Springs Mercantile, Super Swivels, Sweet Mfg., The Joie of Seating, VP Racing Fuels, Wiles Driveshafts, and Wrisco Aluminum.

Keep up with Brady all year long by visiting his official Internet home, located at www.BradySmithRacing.com.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.DelphCommunications.com

Back