Bud light at I-55

No one probably knows for sure on the beer menu yet but this has got to increase the chances of a bud light come back is all I was getting at

Anti-Trust laws will force them to sell off a few of the product lines for the merger to be approved. The brands most discussed being sold off to get the approval is Coors and Miller itself.

Anti-Trust laws will force them to sell off a few of the product lines for the merger to be approved. The brands most discussed being sold off to get the approval is Coors and Miller itself.
If that happens bud light should be there and also more fans will be there next year

Last edited:
The I-55 deal is with the distributor not the brewer. Unless AB buys the distributor I do not expect any changes on this.

Also, what Jimmy says, Coors Light in the US will likely not be a part of AB InBev in the future.

I don't drink much.. But do you really think the beer choice is going to make a big difference in attendance?
Kind of sad, but yes it does make a difference.. Loyal AB drinkers will not buy Miller Products, and there are a good amount in this area who have been loyal to AB for years. I don't really know much about this merger yet, but it could change things only time will tell. But I for one will say beer brands will sway attendance.

Kind of sad, but yes it does make a difference.. Loyal AB drinkers will not buy Miller Products, and there are a good amount in this area who have been loyal to AB for years. I don't really know much about this merger yet, but it could change things only time will tell. But I for one will say beer brands will sway attendance.
Yes it's simple when AB products were there the crowd Was bigger when coors came in it was smaller

I would bet a dollar to a donut attendance goes up. I agree with CT on this one. I know when I go there, I didn't drink any beer. The beer selection didn't keep me from coming back, but I could see a lot of people say " all they got is keystone light and Mike's hard lemonade, I ain't drinking that sh!t." The diehard fans will go no matter what, but for people that only go on occasion, it will help.

Back