Casey Roberts suspended from WoO & UMP competition for 6 months

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
The ongoing feud between Casey Roberts & Josh Richards escalated last Saturday night at Friendship Speedway when Richards spun Roberts once again. They had issues in February at Screven Motor Speedway as well.

This time, Roberts went to Richards' pit area after the race and proceeded to have an altercation with Richards and did "land" a few punches on Richards according to his own account.

Roberts was also fined $1500 and DQ from his 19th place finish at Friendship which cost him another $730.

Roberts can't compete on the WoO tour or UMP DIRTcar events until November 3rd, 2015.

That was probably a better fight than mayweather and pacquiao. Hopefully Casey knocked a couple of the poster child's teeth out if hr has to serve that long of a suspension.

Really.....kiefer ran me over with a racecar broke my foot in three places and got 90 days. How do you explain that Sammy Driggers? Maybe getting sex from Josh? You too Brian Carter. You guys can eat the corn out of my s--t!!! Lmao

Hope I made everybody smile!

Really.....kiefer ran me over with a racecar broke my foot in three places and got 90 days. How do you explain that Sammy Driggers? Maybe getting sex from Josh? You too Brian Carter. You guys can eat the corn out of my s--t!!! Lmao

Hope I made everybody smile!

I said 90. Kiefer was only suspended for 30 days! Sam sucks three times as bad as I originally thought! Lol

Back