Christmas In July @ I-55 on July the 25th

dirtgirl

Drivers, Fans and Sponsors it's that time of year again. Christmas in July is almost here. The rain outs and flooding have killed us on this operation thus far. We are in desperate yes I said desperate need for donations. The date set is July 25th. We do race the 18th and would love to have everything on that date. In the past we have given away numerous prizes such as bikes, gaming systems, toys, and even 4-wheelers and mini bikes. Cash donations are always accepted we will in turn purchase items for you. We will mark all donated items and make sure you or your sponsor is announced at the time of the give away. If you would like to make an appearance and have picture taken with the child who won your prize this would be very much appreciated! Donations of bikes, gaming devices and toys or t-shirts or replicas of your cars can be left at the Latemodel pit of Kenny Rumble (7) the Sportsman pit of Chris Souitea (C4) in turn 1. Please put your name on it so we can tag it so you can get recognition for it. Check or cash donations can be given to Lisa Brown ( TBrownRacing in either pit ) PJ Passiglia, Nikki Passiglia at the Kenny Rumble Pit or Lisa Jones at the C4 pit . I will be waling to each trailer on the 18th to collect donations or cash or checks. Last year every child got a prize hope to do the same this year. If you have any questions please contact Lisa Brown (636) 543-4625, Pete Passiglia (314) 357-1330, Lisa Jones (314) 440-7268, Sue Marler ( 573) 760-6646 and Shari Stanfill at (573) 760-6759.
Thank You for your support for making this night for the kids Special.

I'd like to thank donors thus far :
IMPRESSIVE RACE CARS
Highside Motorsports ( The Passiglias )
Passiglia Quality Lawn Care Arnold Mo ( 636 ) 333-3300
TBrownRacing Terry Brown 18B
Wood-Smith Steel Imperial MO ( Danny Ems )
Bomb Squad Baseball and Softball - 4956 Sean Dr. Imperial MO (314)-520-5227 Sponsor of Tyler Ratajczyk
Miners Towing 1633S.Old Hwy 141 Fenton Mo (636)-349-1975 ( Mark and Conrad Miner)
John's Auto Body and Paint Imperial Mo ( 636) 464-5709
Rusty Griffaw Racing
Tenbrook Station Lounge 2946 Fannie Dr , Arnold Mo
Soutiea Brothers Racing C4 Chris Soutiea

Keep them coming.... And support those who support racing

Don't forget to bring items if you have them tagged w your name or donors name to us in the pits tonight. We will also take cash and build a bike for you. :) can't thank everyone enough for your assistance in making this great for the kids.

Mike/Ethan Steube
Paul Schrempf
Josh Russell
Chris Hall
Shad Prescott
Treb Jacoby
Bobby/Brendan/Travis Bittle
Troy Medley
Mike Hammerle
Jim Brown (old guys racing)
Hastings Racing
Jeff LeBaube
Jerry Radeackar
Eilers Racing
Zach Shantz
Treloar Bar and Grill
Tyler Ratajczyk
Brian Collins
Gertsner & Sons Motor Sports
Tim Manville
Gordy Gundaker
Jordan Bauer
Butch - I-55 do it all man
Jake Seets
Twin City Toyota
Jason Worley

Thank You everyone who donated tonight. Cant wait to see what comes in next week.

Last edited:
JB Fence -Patrick Hawkins. JB Fence - Kenny Rumble. Tom Rorabacher. Great Clips - Kenny Rumble. Stlracing TJ's Landscaping and Tree Service. Tosti Transmission

I used to attend this years ago when I was younger and I believe I remember there being a big kids section and a little kids section. I have a little one of my own now and would love to bring em. Just wondering if there are any age restrictions? Thank you in advance!

All 5 divisions are racing tonight including B-Mods.. I copied last years flier and forgot to add B-Mods for this year.

Last edited:

Back